Quarterly Hot Tub Maintenance & Cleaning For Your Jacuzzi® Hot Tub
Quarterly Hot Tub Maintenance Cleaning Checklist
What To Do
- Start draining. Be mindful to drain into a drain or all the way out to the street. Do not flood the yard, house, gardens, etc
- Remove filters and spray down with high pressure nozzle.
- Soak filters with filter cleaner and let soak until the end.
- Remove headrests and wipe them down.
- Remove skimmer shield and spray down debris attachment with filter cleaner.
- Once empty, vacuum out any remaining water or debris.
- Wipe out any water line with Off The Wall cleaner
- Once water line is clean, apply Fast a Gloss to all of the acrylic
- Spray down shell and vacuum out dirty water. Repeat at least 3 times until no residual cleaners are left behind.
- Spray down bottom and top of cover, steps, and cabinet
- Start refilling spa.
- While refilling, clean cover, headrests, cabinet, and steps with a Cover Care and Conditioner or 303 Protectant. Cover may require multiple applications for it to look nice. Be sure to clean off bottom of cover with as well (use bleach and water if necessary)
- Refer to you quarterly hot tub maintenance startup instructions for your water care system
- Wipe everything down with clean dry towels so as not to leave behind water spots or streaks
- One refilled, spray out filters and debris attachment until everything is 100% free of residual cleaner.
- Reinstall headrests, filters, a new mineral cartridge, and skimmer shield with debris attachment
- Do one last wipe down making sure everything looks as good as new as possible.